Advanced Certificate in Anxiety Management
Effective ways to help clients with anxiety
Suitable for: qualified/ practising hypnotherapists. hypnotherapy students who wish to extend their basic training, other therapists with some knowledge of hypnotherapeutic techniques
Level: skills and knowledge development, CPD/Level 2
Why do you need advanced knowledge of anxiety management?
Google 'evidence for an increase in anxiety' and you'll get over 2 million hits. Hypnotherapists in practice are telling us that anxiety-related conditions form a greater part of their practice than ever before. So you need an excellent level of knowledge about working with anxiety, and a variety of tools, to successfully help your clients.
This intensive one-day course covers:
- the biology of anxiety - brain chemistry, medical interventions etc
- understanding and recognising the different anxiety-related conditions
- effective intakes - a variety of tools and techniques to help you collect and collate the right information to provide effective therapy, and measure success
- psychological explanations of anxiety - how different theories can inform our choice of techniques
- effective techniques and tools for clients out of trance
- effective tools and techniques for clients in trance
You will receive
- comprehensive information and notes*
- handouts, leaflets and proformas, ready to insert your practice details and use with clients
- hypnotherapy scripts
*This comes in two parts. First, about a month before the course, we'll send you an ebook containing background information and a multiple choice questionnaire which can be handed in on the day of the workshop. We anticipate this will take most people around 2 hours. Then, at the workshop, you'll be given detailed notes, and a CD/download of resources to use with clients.
The advantages of sending information to you in advance are:
- you get to read through the background information in your own time, so we can concentrate on developing practical skills at the workshop
- you benefit from extra CPD hours without having to pay for the tutorial time
Want your questions answered? Please contact Debbie
Co-authors: Debbie Waller of Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training and Yorkshire Stress Management, an experienced hypnotherapy tutor and author of Their Worlds Your Words, and Brian Turner, of Phoenix Therapies, a psychotherapist specialising in working with anxiety and depression, and placement coordinator for 'Stamp Out Suicide' (Registered Charity Number: 1171162). By combining their different backgrounds, Debbie and Brian can introduce you to a variety of effective tools and techniques to help your clients.
Tutors: Debbie Waller and Brian Turner
The Advanced Certificate in Anxiety Management is accredited at level 2 by the ACCPH who describe it as 'incredible CPD'.
The course will run next on Sunday, July 19th, 2020 in Wakefield.
Sign up for our newsletter to be informed when the date is released.
Prices: including teas and coffees, all course materials, and ongoing support. You may bring a packed lunch, which can be stored in our cool bag, or there are plenty of places nearby to eat.
Early Bird price £135 per person (available until 13th June 2020) - Standard Price £160 per person
10% discount off either price available to newsletter subscribers - sign up here
Our course was upgraded in 2019. If you completed it before then and want to repeat it to update your knowledge, please contact us for details of our 'repeater' offer.
IF YOU PREFER TO PAY BY BANK TRANSFER PLEASE CONTACT US.
Book your place at the early bird price using paypal or a debit/credit card
We regret we are unable to offer refunds for anyone cancelling less than 14 days before this workshop unless your place is filled.